NOTORIOUS LIFTERS GEN 2: RED SPIDER LILY
The Notorious Lifters Gen 2 (NLG2) is the second iteration of our original deadlift slipper.
NLG2 features an ultra-thin, flexible and grippy sole that gets you as close as possible to the floor and maximizes ground sensory feedback. It is our most minimal, barefoot-feeling slipper designed to offer a good balance between minimalism, comfort, and grip.
- Toebox Width: Standard
- Zero Drop
- Recommended for: Conventional DL, Sumo DL
* Our slippers fit true to US shoe size. Please reference the sizing guide above.
* For those who prefer a tighter, more locked in feeling slipper, size down. If between sizes, size down.
* However, please size up if you have wider than normal feet.
* Our slippers are also designed to be worn with or without the insole. Removing it will give you extra room, bring you closer to the floor, and enhance sensory feedback.
* For optimal performance, velcro should sit flush with opposing side.
Hand Wash: Soak in a mixture of cold water and liquid laundry detergent. Use a soft bristle toothbrush to scrub the upper, then the sole. Once clean, rinse and air dry.
Do not tumble dry.
* Standard domestic processing time is 1-3 business days.
* Standard international processing time is 3-5 business days.
* During periods of abnormally high order volume, such as launch weekends, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order processing.
* Transit time will vary. Please allow 2-5 business days for domestic, and up to 21 days for international.
CUSTOMS FEES & DUTIES
All orders placed outside the USA may be subject to duties and taxes that vary depending on the destination country. You may have an option to prepay the taxes or pay them once you receive your order.
Duties are not included in the shipping cost. Failure to pay the customs fees/import duties will lead to a failed delivery and disposal of the sent goods. In this case, we are unable to offer a refund.
I got these to use for squat bench and dead lift and they’re fine on squat and dead lift but I’m not super impressed with the grip on bench. I still find my feet slipping
Oh so comfy, oh so brilliant. They are absolutely perfect. I’m so in love with them, they help me get one more rep out for sure. It’s great because my ankles don’t roll in them. I’m used to doing it barefoot or in socks and the power from the floor and pushing the world away in that one rep hasn’t been as prevalent as it has since I wore these epic shoes! Bloody brilliant!
first time felt a little weird after that they felt amazing feels like i’m gripping the floor.
Love these, thinking about getting another pair
Great lifting shoes, flat surface is great for all lifts.