NOTORIOUS LIFTERS GEN 2X: MAMBA - WHITE EDITION
The Notorious Lifters Gen 2X (NLG2X) is the latest iteration of our original deadlift slipper.
NLG2X builds upon the successful formula of NLG2: comfort, minimalism, and grip, by adding additional heel support and a more supportive upper construction. It features the same ultra-thin, flexible and grippy sole used in NLG2 that gets you as close as possible to the floor and maximizes ground sensory feedback.
- Toebox Width: Standard
- Zero Drop
- Recommended for: Conventional DL, Sumo DL, Squats
* Our slippers fit true to US shoe size. Please reference the sizing guide above.
* Please size up if you have wider than normal feet.
* For optimal performance, velcro should sit flush with opposing side.
Hand Wash: Soak in a mixture of cold water and liquid laundry detergent. Use a soft bristle toothbrush to scrub the upper, then the sole. Once clean, rinse and air dry.
Do not tumble dry.
* Standard domestic processing time is 1-3 business days.
* Standard international processing time is 3-5 business days.
* During periods of abnormally high order volume, such as launch weekends, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order processing.
* Transit time will vary. Please allow 2-5 business days for domestic, and up to 21 days for international.
CUSTOMS FEES & DUTIES
All orders placed outside the USA may be subject to duties and taxes that vary depending on the destination country. You may have an option to prepay the taxes or pay them once you receive your order.
Duties are not included in the shipping cost. Failure to pay the customs fees/import duties will lead to a failed delivery and disposal of the sent goods. In this case, we are unable to offer a refund.
Been using other branded deadlift slippers for years. Saw the Notorious Dragon style slippers for 2024 and had to get a pair. Comfy, and very cool looking. Took a mythical year to get me to switch.
I use these as a general minimalist training shoe, for acrobatics, even some boxing. Super lightweight. Grippy sole. True to size, 36 for women’s 6.
This show is, without a doubt, the most comfortable and functional shoe that I've worn to-date. Great grip along with being conservatively stylish!! I plan on rocking them at this year's USPA Nationals!!!
Amazing lifters, so excited to use them
Bought for my grandson's birthday. He's into powerlifting and is delighted with his shoes. Although P&P expensive the service was top class's.