SUMO SOLE GEN 1: BLACKOUT EDITION
The Sumo Sole Gen 1 (SSG1) was created in response to our community's demands for a deadlift slipper with even greater traction and grip compared to our original slipper, the Notorious Lifters.
SSG1 features our aggressive #noslipgrip traction pattern and a high side lateral wall to prevent spillage in sumo deadlifts. These two features combine with our dual straps to provide a locked in, ultra grippy slipper unlike any other product on the market.
* Our slippers fit true to US shoe size. Please reference the sizing guide above.
* For those who prefer a tighter, more locked in feeling slipper, size down. If between sizes, size down.
* However, please size up if you have wider than normal feet.
* Our slippers are also designed to be worn with or without the insole. Removing it will give you extra room, bring you closer to the floor, and enhance sensory feedback.
* For optimal performance, velcro should sit flush with opposing side.
Hand Wash: Soak in a mixture of cold water and liquid laundry detergent. Use a soft bristle toothbrush to scrub the upper, then the sole. Once clean, rinse and air dry.
Do not tumble dry.
* Standard domestic processing time is 1-3 business days.
* Standard international processing time is 3-5 business days.
* During periods of abnormally high order volume, such as launch weekends, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order processing.
* Transit time will vary. Please allow 2-5 business days for domestic, and up to 21 days for international.
CUSTOMS FEES & DUTIES
All orders placed outside the USA may be subject to duties and taxes that vary depending on the destination country. You may have an option to prepay the taxes or pay them once you receive your order.
Duties are not included in the shipping cost. Failure to pay the customs fees/import duties will lead to a failed delivery and disposal of the sent goods. In this case, we are unable to offer a refund.